Rapha Pro Team Men's Insulated Gore-Tex Rain Jacket Dark Navy/White
The Rapha Pro Team Insulated Rain Jacket pairs a GORE-TEX Paclite Plus® membrane with a synthetic insulated liner to provide unparalleled protection in cold, wet weather conditions. With an abrasion resistant face fabric, the 2L Paclite shell provides durable waterproof protection – certified to Gore’s Black Diamond standard – without compromise on breathability. Inside, 65gsm synthetic insulation delivers class-leading warmth and is also moisture wicking and highly breathable, ensuring you don’t overheat. To keep the elements out, there’s a wide elasticated gripper at the waist, zipped cuffs and a raised collar that is fully lined for maximum protection. There’s space in the internal chest pocket for a phone and cards, while two oversized rear pockets can be accessed easily even when wearing gloves. And for riding in low light conditions, there are reflective Pro Team bars on the sleeves as well as a larger reflective tab between the pockets.
How this product was made: the outer shell of the Rapha Pro Team Insulated Rain Jacket is made with recycled nylon. Using recycled nylon reduces the brand's reliance on virgin materials and gives a second life to materials that would otherwise go to landfill. Overall, this change reduces our environmental impact without compromising product performance and durability.
- Fully lined raised collar for maximum protection
- Internal hanger loop
- Durable construction for extended use in harsh conditions
- Extra-wide waistband for stable fit
- Two large rear pockets for easy access when wearing gloves
- Hidden chest pockets to store winter essentials
- GORE-TEX Black Diamond certification
- Two-way Aquaguard zip
- Zipped cuff for use with winter gloves
- Composition: Outer shell: 100% Recycled Nylon, Insulation: 100% Polyester