Maats is looking for a store manager for our flagship store in Amsterdam. This function is available from 01-04-2022.
As a store manager you carry out all the daily activities that are part of the successful running of the Maats store in Amsterdam. This means first of all advising customers in an interested and enthusiastic way, so that they leave the store completely satisfied. You want to provide every customer with the perfect piece of clothing and you do that by offering optimal service so that he or she feels at home at Maats and is happy to come back.
In addition, you ensure that everything functions optimally: the store looks neat and the shelves are full of beautiful clothes. The team of store employees works with the same knowledge and passion as you. You are 'the face' of the store and you have a good sense of how you can conduct a commercial conversation with cyclists of every level based on a shared passion.
In addition to working in and around the store, you play an important role in growing and maintaining the Maats community. Organizing events is particularly important in this regard. That is why we are looking for someone who is flexible in terms of hours and times and who likes to organize things.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with a passion for cycling in general and cycling clothing in particular
- Someone who has knowledge of and/or experience with the brands and products we sell
- Someone who is socially and communicative very skilled
- Someone who fits the image of Maats
- Someone who is commercially oriented and results-oriented
- Retail experience is a plus
- Full-time available (36 hours per week), also on weekends (number of hours in consultation)
- Living in (region) Amsterdam.
- Speaks Dutch or would like to learn it.
Are you looking for a job and meet these requirements? We would be happy to talk to you.
Send an email with your resume and motivation to email@example.com