PNS Mechanism Deep Winter Long Bibs Navy
PNS's Mechanism Deep Winter Long Bibs combine light and advanced 2 and 3-layer Schoeller fabrics for both protection and insulation in a pair of high-performing bib tights. Without adding bulk, the Mechanism Deep Winter Long Bibs lend your muscles protection from the elements. The low-profile grid structured back of the fabric insulates and allows heat to escape the surface of your skin when the pace goes up. Perfect for high-intensity training and racing.
The tights are kept in place with soft straps and a mesh back panel, creating the best possible conditions for your base layer and outer layers to work with you. Reflective details give extra visibility when riding in the darker months. Finished with our signature ultralight foam chamois used in PNS's regular Mechanism Bib Shorts.
- Race fit
- Brushed grid structure adds insulation and breathability
- Raised front for extra insulation and warmth
- Articulated knee to reduce bulk and chafing
- Reflective details for visibility
- Soft elastics and mesh back keep the straps in place
- Combining 2 and 3-layer Schoeller fabrics for both stretch and protection
- Wind and water protection in key areas
- Four-layer ultralight foam chamois
- Made in Italy
|height/ weight||<160 cm||159-167||165-173||171-179||177-185||183-191||189-197||195+|
- This sizing is how we believe your product should fit.
- If you get advised two sizes, you may either choose the smaller one for an extra racey fit, or the larger one for a more comfortable fit.
- Do you prefer a more loose/comfortable fit? Order one size up!
- If you're still doubting your size, don't hesitate to contact us via the chat or contact form below.
- Always try on your jersey wearing cycling bibs, so as to prevent it looks awkwardly short/tight.
- Order before 17:00 CET, and your order gets shipped the same day.
- We use premium shipping carriers, yet offer low free-delivery thresholds.
- Return hassle-free in-store, or via drop-off or pick-up via our partners PostNL and Returnista.
- Troubles? As Maats values sustainability & durability, we will carefully try repair your product, for free.
- Troubles beyond repair? We will personally assess your case and find the most suitable solution.