PNS Mechanism Men's Stow Away Gilet Beige
This beautiful and very functional gilet from Pas Normal Studios is designed in Copenhagen and made of a Japanese nylon type with DWR coating. With this, the gilet provides good protection against the wind and keeps out a short shower. To prevent overheating, a mesh material has been placed in the neck, which feels very comfortable. A gripper at the bottom keeps the gilet in place so it doesn't ride up. If it gets too warm for you, you can always fold the gilet compactly and stow it away in the back pocket of your cycling jersey. The double zipper makes it easy to reach the things in your back pockets and the different color options make you stand out in traffic.
We believe that a gilet is perhaps the most versatile product for a cyclist because it is easy to store and can keep the core of your body warm if necessary. In addition, a gilet also looks very cool, especially if you are riding up a mountain with the zipper fully open!
- 100% Japanese nylon
- Race fit
- Two-way zipper for easy access
- Road to Nowhere branded zip puller
- Stretchable side panels
- Packs easily into your back pocket
|height/ weight||<160 cm||159-167||165-173||171-179||177-185||183-191||189-197||195+|
- This sizing is how we believe your product should fit.
- If you get advised two sizes, you may either choose the smaller one for an extra racey fit, or the larger one for a more comfortable fit.
- Do you prefer a more loose/comfortable fit? Order one size up!
- If you're still doubting your size, don't hesitate to contact us via the chat or contact form below.
- Always try on your jersey wearing cycling bibs, so as to prevent it looks awkwardly short/tight.
I ordered the beige gilet in size M, like the recommendation on the website. I also wear mechanism jerseys in size M. I would not recommend to size up. The filet is true to size and also fits on top of a few layers, for example a winter jacket.
The fit is comfortable and the color looks really nice. Moreover the material feels good. All in all a great staple piece.
Even in Summer, this Gilet gets the job done early in the morning and late at night. Figured I would use it more in Spring & Fall, glad to get a year round use out of it!
Ik fiets nooit meer zonder :-) Prima voor winter over je heavy jersey, voorjaar en najaar over je short sleeve! Ik ben 189 en 83 kilo en heb normaal maat L van Mechanism, maar ik heb de gilet altijd in XL omdat ik hem anders te strak vind en door een maat groter te bestellen kun je hem ook in de winter dragen als je wat dikker gekleed bent. Joejoe
Racefit with enough flexibility for some Ullrich-winterkilo's. Brilliant zipper, nice collar and very high finish.
Very nice gilet for early morning / autumn / spring rides and also a beautiful product. Would recommend one size bigger than usual size.
- Order before 17:00 CET, and your order gets shipped the same day.
- We use premium shipping carriers, yet offer low free-delivery thresholds.
- Return hassle-free in-store, or via drop-off or pick-up via our partners PostNL and Returnista.
- Troubles? As Maats values sustainability & durability, we will carefully try repair your product, for free.
- Troubles beyond repair? We will personally assess your case and find the most suitable solution.